Friday, April 3, 2015

Alright I'm doing it

It's been only 5 days since I came back home, and obviously I am not doing well with this blog...
So, today I will introduce you my favorite festivals in Japan!

What's going on in Japan beginning of Spring? Yes, Cherry Blossoms!
Because cherry trees are literally EVERYWHERE in Japan, you can see beautiful views from the ending of March to the beginning of April.
Cherry blossoms are bloomed only for a week, so people enjoy this short period of time with good foods and drinks as much as they can. They have parties (it's legal to drink outside), picnic or potlucks under cherry trees both during the day and at night. Many people also enjoy it at night as well, especially after their work. During this season, they have Sakura(cherry blossoms in Japanese)festivals, food tracks and drinks and so on. It gets really busy and it's pretty overwhelming in Tokyo though.

It had been three years since I was in Japan during cherry blossom season, so I was really excited to see all trees and eat/drink under the trees:)
Here is what I actually did...

My favorite running trail
Picnic with my sisteeeeer

In Roppongi (famous place for clubbing and parties.Lol)

Cherry blossoms at night
My best friends from high school;)

No comments:

Post a Comment