Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blogging is overwhelming

I decided to keep this HR blog! Yay!

I never keep my blogs or journals for more than 1 month, so I am not sure how long this blog will last but I will try. At least, while I am away from Bellingham. I want to keep my friends updated what's going on with my life, briefly. Even if I am not keeping in tough with you, you know what I am doing by reading this blog, right? well, I have Facebook Twitter Instagram so it'll be overwhelming but that's okay. it is about utilizing technology.... and Keith's class:)

Anyways, I have two dreams for now.
One is to travel around the world and experience other cultures. I will basically write about my journeys in this blog and hopefully this will help me to review my cross-cultural experiences in the future. (I forget things so easily.)
The other one is more like my wish, but it is "to be able to call Bellingham my home legally". I know this is almost impossible. dang, I wish Bellingham was separated from the country! but my heart is in Bellingham! ... and Tokyo too.

This is real though...

No comments:

Post a Comment